In today’s fast-paced world, customers expect instant responses to their queries, complaints, and feedback. Therefore, businesses have to find a way to meet their customers’ demands and keep them happy. One solution to this problem is to integrate an AI chatbot on your website. AI chatbots use natural language processing algorithms to interpret user queries and provide relevant responses.
Chatbots can benefit businesses in several ways:
- Improved customer service: AI chatbots can provide instant responses to customer queries 24/7, which improves customer satisfaction and loyalty. It also reduces the workload of customer service agents, allowing them to focus on complex queries that require human intervention.
- Personalized experience: AI chatbots can be programmed to personalize the customer experience based on their preferences and past interactions with the brand. This can improve customer engagement and retention.
- Cost-effective: AI chatbots are cost-effective compared to hiring and training human customer service agents. They can handle a large number of queries simultaneously, reducing the need for additional staff.
- Time-saving: AI chatbots can handle simple and routine queries, freeing up customer service agents’ time to focus on more complex queries that require their expertise.
- 24/7 availability: AI chatbots are available 24/7, allowing customers to get their queries answered even outside regular business hours. This improves customer satisfaction and reduces the number of abandoned queries.
In this tutorial, we’ll use Botsonic which is a powerful AI chatbot tool that enables businesses to interact with their customers using natural language conversations. With Botsonic, you can easily create a custom chatbot that can effectively interpret and respond to user queries, perform tasks, and provide information. Whether you’re looking to enhance your customer support, improve user engagement, or streamline routine tasks, Botsonic can help you achieve your goals. It utilizes advanced AI and machine learning algorithms, making it capable of understanding complex queries and providing accurate responses. Moreover, Botsonic can seamlessly integrate with your existing systems and processes, allowing you to create a personalized and branded experience for your users.
How to use Botsonic
- Go to Writesonic.com and sign up if you don’t have an account already.
- From the Library, search for Botsonic and click on the Botsonic card.
- You will be redirected to the Botsonic dashboard where you can train, customize, integrate, and track analytics.
To train Botsonic, you need to provide it with a knowledge base containing information about your organization that can be used to answer queries from existing customers and help new customers understand your organization’s purpose. You can upload your data in the following ways:
- File upload: You can upload a file (PDF, DOC, or DOCX) by either dragging and dropping the file or selecting it from your computer. The maximum file size allowed for upload is 100MB.
- URL: You can provide a website URL, and Botsonic will extract the required information.
- Both: You can upload both files and URLs simultaneously. Please note that the number of resources you can provide is dependent on your subscription plan. Free users are limited to a single file upload, whereas subscribers have no such restrictions.
After you’ve uploaded your data, it’s time to make some adjustments to be in sync with your organization’s brand guidelines. Botsonic offers several customization options:
- Company name: The name of your organization to display in the top portion.
- Company logo: Your company’s logo to display in the top portion.
- Chatbot picture: The profile picture to represent Botsonic user-agent. It will be displayed with replies from your bot.
- Chatbot color: The color to display on top of the chat support button.
- Welcome message: The default message that a user sees the first time they interact with your bot.
- Sample questions: Suggested prompts for your customers.
- Chatbot prompt: Customize the default behavior of your bot.
- Chatbot guidelines: Provide certain guidelines for your bot to follow while interacting with customers.
- Quality type: Select the quality of the AI engine you want to use.
- Botsonic branding: Hide/show Botsonic banner at the bottom.
- Button style: Select the icon for the chat support button for Botsonic.
- Customer support email: Support email, in case a user wants to contact your organization.
There are two ways of integrating Botsonic:
- Embed script: Botsonic offers an Embed Script that allows you to integrate a custom AI bot into your website. To get started, select the Embed Script tab from the Botsonic navigation menu and copy the provided script. Paste the script in your HTML code where you want to display the Botsonic chatbot.
- API: You can utilize the REST API provided by Botsonic to handle user queries and more. You can find your unique API Endpoint and API Token in the Integrations > API section. You must also add the website that can use this API to Allowed Hosts. You can find examples in various programming languages in the Integrations > API section.
Botsonic also provides analytics that allow you to track usage of your chatbot over a selected period of time range. You can track the total number of words used, messages generated, and conversations done. By integrating Botsonic into your website, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of having a custom AI bot that can interact with your visitors and customers.
If you’re looking to level up your website’s customer experience, don’t hesitate to give Botsonic a try! With its seamless integration and powerful AI capabilities, Botsonic can help you create a custom chatbot that can engage with your visitors and customers in a more personal and efficient manner. Be sure to check out their website to learn more and get started with your own bot today!